Sunday, March 21, 2010

Casa Magna - Gran Toro - Colorado



Strength: Medium to Full Bodied
Origin: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Colorado
Shape: Straight
Length: 6"
Ring Size: 56
Approx. cost: $8.00
Cigar Insider Rating: 89 pts.
Bdawg says: First of all let me say, this cigar did not burn evenly. Which is a huge pet peave for me. It was a good looking cigar. Had a nice taste (Until I hade to try to relight the one side so many times that the tast became "tarry"). Now, I understand that once in a while you get a dud. I will tell you that I have smoked hundreds of Rocky Patels and have gotten very few duds. Same goes with Punch. This cigar was a lop-sided mess. Because this cigar has gotten high ratings in many magazines, I may give it another chance.... But not any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment