Monday, March 15, 2010

Macanudo - Gold Label - Duke of York



Strength: Ultra Mild
Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Connecticut
Shape: Straight
Length: 5.25"
Ring Size: 54
Approx. cost: $8
Cigar Inside Rating: 89 pts.
Bdawg says: Usually I lean towards stronger Maduro cigars. However, this baby may have just changed my mind. Macanudo Gold Label is available only once a year and features a silky golden wrapper that gives the cigar its name. This cigar has a smooth mild taste. With a perfect draw and even/medium burn. This is a pretty cigar. Beautifully constructed. I enjoyed it thouroughly. I have one more left in my humidor and I can't wait to light it up....maybe tonight.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful cigar. I usually like a more mild smoke, and this one sure fits that bill.

    ReplyDelete