Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cusano - Sun Grown LXI - Churchill

 
Strength: medium
Origins: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Habano + Dominican Sungrown
Shape: straight
Length: 7"
Ring size: 50
Approx. cost: $5.75
Bdawwg says: Cusano cigars are double wrapped. In the Cusano LXI Sungrown, Cusano has combined an Ecuadorian Habano wrapper with a Dominican Sungrown binder. this makes for a very unique tasting cigar. The wrapper is reddish brown, oily and well constructed. The draw is easy. The ash long and blackish gray. The flavor is creamy, mesquite, and a little sweet. The burn is even, but kept going out on me.  I was smoking it at my regular pace (which is a little quick), but had to relight it 3 times.  I would have rated this cigar a 3 if not for the major burn problem.   
I enjoyed this cigar with a Journeyman Silver Cross whisky on the rocks,
while watching "The Walking Dead".
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment