Sunday, September 22, 2013

601 - La Bomba - Warhead - Maduro

 
Strength:  Full
Origins:  Nicaragua
Wrapper:  Habano Maduro
Shape:  box pressed
Length:  6.5"
Ring size:  54
Approx cost:  $9.50
Bdawg says:  When I first saw this cigar, I thought there was a huge vein running along the side.  Then I realized it was actually loose at the side and attached at the cap.  It was intentional and resembled a fuse for a bomb, hence the name La Bomba.

This wrapper is dark brown, almost black, oily, and well constructed.  The draw is just slightly tight, producing a tight black ash.  The flavor is extra full, espresso, charred wood, pepper, and a little harsh for my liking.  Frankly this cigar kicked my a$s.  The burn was slow and even.

The flip side of the label.  Kinda cool!











No comments:

Post a Comment