Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tapristry Brewing - Bridgman, MI








Location:  4236 Lake St., Bridgman. MI 49106
Phone:  207-288-BEER (2337)
Website:  www.tapistrybrewing.com/
Hours:  11 am - 11 pm everyday
Selection:  great!
Bdawg says: What a great find in the small SW Michigan town of Bridgman, Michigan.  Fantastically great beer that they brew on the premises.  Friendly and knowledgeable staff.  I sat down to try a sampler pack (Five 4 oz tastes of beer).  I liked it so much, I tried another sampler pack. Plus the bartender threw in one of his fav's for free.  That makes 11 four oz. beers.  I had my wife along who only took a short sip of each beer and volunteered to drive home...yeah!
These are my thoughts on the beers they had on tap that day...


















Revolver - India Red Ale - 6.2% abv - Rating 3 (out of 4)
Dubbel Standard - Single Hop Belgium Style Amber - 6.7% abv - rating 2.5
Peck's Porter - English Robust - 6.5% abv - Rating 4
Enigma - Double IPA - 9% abv - Rating 3
Chocolate Java Stout - Belgium Chocolate and Waterstreet Coffee - 8% abv - rating 3.5
Ryme or Reason - Rye Pale Ale - 6.2% abv - rating 3.5
Bridgman Bitter - English Style ESB - 5.9% abv - Rating 4 (my favorite, took home a growler)
Alternator - German Style Altbier - 4.2% abv - rating 3.5
Skip Jack - American Pale Ale - 7.2% abv - rating 3
Bat Country Brown - Hoppy Brown with cream Malts - 5.4% abv - rating 3,5
Burn the Witch - Wheat Doppleback - 8.7% abv - rating 2.5

More Beers rated at bottom of page...


A view of the large tanks through a window behind the bar!

All the taps are backlit in green for a cool effect!

What a great place.  I highly recommend you stop by if you're ever in SW Michigan.


Visited this great microbrewery again in March 2014 with
my daughter, Abby, and my Father in Law, Ernie.


No comments:

Post a Comment