Friday, January 10, 2014

Berger and Argenti - Fatso - Bufflehead

 
Strength:  medium
Origins:  Nicaragua
Wrapper:  Maduro
Shape:  flat figurado
Length:  5.5"
Shape:  68
Approx. cost:  $8
Bdawg says:  What a different cigar.  It is flat and wide.  So wide that I actually had to use my cigar scissors to cut it.  I was a little concerned about smoking this cigar.  I was not sure how the mouthfeel would be.  But it actually worked for me.  This is a terrific cigar!

The wrapper is dark brown, oily, and very well constructed.  The draw is easy producing a tight white ash.  The flavor is earth, coffee, and leather.  The burn was slow and even.

Click here for more information on Berger and Argenti cigars


I tried this cigar with a Smutty Nose Tripel.
Smutty Nose Brewing Co.
Hampton, New HampshireTripel
8.2% abv
Fruity goodness.
3 Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment