Thursday, September 25, 2014

Black Crown - Sons of Anarchy - Toro

 
Strength:  Medium - full
Origins:  Honduras
Wrapper:  Ecuador Sumatra
Shape:  Straight
Length:  6"
Ring Size:  54
Approx. cost:  $5.50
Bdawg says:  I am a huge fan of "Sons of Anarchy" the TV show.  So much so that I bought a couple boxes of these SOA cigars when they were first introduced by Black Crown a little over a year ago.  I have smoked an entire box in that time and am well on my way to finishing the second box.  While watching SOA the other night, and simultaneously enjoying another SOA cigar, I realized that I have not rated them yet.  So here goes...

The wrapper is medium brown, veiny, oily.  The draw is easy producing a gray ash.  The flavor is chocolate, sour apple, and cedar.  the burn is slow and even.  

Just an OK cigar...Great TV show!

I enjoyed this cigar with a Shoreline Sum Nug.

Shoreline Brewing
Michigan City, IN
Sum Nug IPA
7% abv
3 Hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment