Monday, October 20, 2014

El Cauto - Corona

 
Strength:  medium
Origins:  Nicaragua
Wrapper:  Ecuadorean
Shape:  straight
Length:  6"
Ring size:  44
Approx. cost:  $1
Bdawg says:  Why was this cigar made with short fillers (scraps) in my humidor? I think it was sent to me by a distributor in hopes that I would rate it.  First of all, let me lay a few quotes I you:  "Never look a gift horse in the mouth", "The best cigar is a free cigar", and "There are no bad cigars, only better cigars".  Therefore, I will rate this cigar.


The wrapper is medium brown, veiny and rustically constructed.  The draw is easy, producing a gray ash.  The flavor is burnt coffee grounds and pepper.  The burn was medium paced and even.

Actually, for the price, would not be a bad cigar to smoke while doing yard work.  If you don't mind picking tobacco scraps off your tongue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment