Friday, January 30, 2015

Illusione - Fumes d'amour - Clementes

 
Strength:  medium full
Origins:  Nicaragua
Wrapper:  Nicaraguan
Shape:  straight
Length:  6.5"
Ring size:  48
Approx. Cost:  $9.50
Bdawg says:  This is CA's #3 cigar of 2014.  I am a big fan of Illusione cigars.  In fact I rank the Illusione - Epernay - La Vie as my #6 favorite cigar I have ever smoked.  This one is also quite tasty.

The wrapper is medium brown oily, paper thin, and well constructed.  The draw is easy producing a gray ash.  The flavor is peppery, nutty, with a sweet spicy finish.  The burn was slow and even.  

I enjoyed this cigar with a Tincup American Whiskey.


Tin Cup American Whiskey
Bottled in Denver Colorado
86 proof
Bdawg says:  Per the website technically this is a bourbon. 
A rye kick with a smooth sweet finish.  I like it.  3.5 Hearts.
***UPDATE 2/1/16*****
This was Cigar Snob's #19 Cigar of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment