Friday, February 13, 2015

Smokers Haven - West Seneca, NY























Location:  1167 Union Rd. West Seneca, NY 14224
Phone:  716-675-6195
Website:  
www.smokershavenwny.com/

Hours:  Mon-Fri 9am - 8pm, Sat 9am - 5pm, Sun Closed
Alcohol:  no.  soda, coffee

Selection: small
Cigar prices:  competitive, especially for NY
Bdawg says: This is a small shop with a small humidor and a small sitting area (5 chairs). The vive is like sitting in someone's basement.  The prices are fairly competitive, especially for New York.  I have been to this cigar shop twice, both times mid-week.  The first time I found it to be a very friendly and active place.  The second time:  I was there for about 3 hours, from about 4pm to 7pm.  During that time only 2 customers came into the shop.  they bought a couple cigars and left.  during that whole time, the shop keeper barely spoke to me.  he only did so when he had to ring me up.  I tried to engage him in a little bit of conversation, but to no avail.  Certainly not very friendly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment