Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Oliva - Serie V Melanio - Figurado

 
Strength: Medium
Origins: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sumatra Seed
Shape: Figurado
Length: 6.5"
Ring size: 52
Approx. Cost: $14
Bdawg says: 
This is CA's #1 rated cigar of 2014.  And I must say, I agree.  It is superb.  

It is a fairly expensive cigar that is worth every penny. It made its debut just over a month ago in August 2012. A reddish brown beautifully constructed wrapper. The draw is easy producing a salt & pepper colored ash. The flavor is smooth,yet spicy with hints of hickory. The burn is slow and even. Very nice.

Click here for more information on Oliva Cigars.

It took me awhile, but I was finally able to obtain a box of these
 fine cigars in today (September).































I now have a box each of Cigar Aficionado's Cigar of the Years:
2011 Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill
2012 My Father Flor de Los Antillas Toro

2013 Aging room Quattro F55 Concerto 

and finally 2014 Oliva Serie V Melanio Figurado.

































I enjoyed this fine cigar with a Magic Hat #9.
Magic Hat Brewing Co.
Burlington, VT
#9
Pale Ale with apricot essence
5.1% abv
Bdawg says:  One of my favorite beers.  Apricoty!

No comments:

Post a Comment