Thursday, January 12, 2017

Cigar Vault - Turlock, CA

 
Location:  101 E Main St, Turlock, CA 95380
Phone:  (209) 427-2220
Website:  n/a
Hours:  Mon-Thurs 11am-8pm;  Fri-Sat 11am-11pm;  Sunday closed
Alcohol:  No. Coffee, soda, water
Selection:  small, but nice variety
Cigar prices:  competitive

Bdawg says:  This is a small shop with a modest humidor and a limited cigar offering.  And yet, it is everything I am looking for in a cigar store. There are about 10 leather chairs in the front of the house where customers can smoke and enjoy a friendly conversation.  And speaking of friendly, I couldn't say more about the owners and regulars.  The owners took time to say hello and shake my hand.  And as each regular came in they greeted each other and me with a handshake. A bottle of scotch was shared by all.  And one gentleman even brought out his own box of cigars and shared with the house.  I love this place.  I will be in the area about 3 times a year and plan to visit the Cigar Vault every time.  Kudos.


Inside the Cigar Vault!

No comments:

Post a Comment