Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fox Cigar Bar - Scottsdale, AZ

 
Location:  7443 E 6th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Phone:  480-214-5022
Website:  http://foxtobacco.com/
Hours:  Daily 10am-2am
Alcohol:  Full bar including many whiskeys and about 12 Craft beers on Tap
Selection:  above average
Cigar prices:  competitive

Bdawg says:  Fox cigar bar has 2 locations.  I have been going to the Fox cigar bar in Gilbert, AZ for years and it is one of my favorite places.  So, I thought I would try out their location in Scottsdale.  It did not disappoint.   This location is actually larger inside.  With many seat, and TV's.  The selection of cigars, beer, and whiskey is outstanding.  The staff and regulars are friendly.  This is my kind of place!  

Inside Fox Cigar Bar
Another view
The large humidor.

No comments:

Post a Comment