Thursday, April 15, 2010

Oliva Serie O - Churchill



Strength: Medium
Origin: Nicaraguan
Wrapper: Colorado
Shape: Straight
Length: 7"
Ring Size: 50
Approx Cost: $6.00
Cigar Aficionado Rating:  90
BDawg Says: Oliva is one of my favorite cigar mfg.s. They also make Cain and Nub (two other favorites of mine.) But I like Oliva the best. This is one of the most beautiful cigars I have ever seen. Perfect construction. Oily mocha brown Colorado wrapper. No veins or blemishes. Nice draw. Even burn. Each puff rewards you with a mouthful of flavorful mellow heaven.
PERFECTO!

**UPDATE 12/19/13**  This cigar has just been Ranked as the #11 Cigar of 2013 by Cigar Aficionado!

1 comment:

  1. I love these cigars as well. I've had the Churchill and really like them so much I keep a seperate humidor for Churchills, rotating between these and the Rome Y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill. Great review and a really nice blog site.
    BPatrick

    ReplyDelete