Thursday, April 15, 2010

Partagas - Fabulosos




Strength: Medium
Origin: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon
Shape: Straight
Length: 7"
Ring Size: 52
Approx Cost: $5.50
BDawg Says: Partagas uses mainly Cameroon wrappers which I have just discovered I am a huge fan of. The cameroon wrapper is very aromatic and flavorful. Tangy, earthy and full of flavor. I will definately be searching for more cigars that use Cameroon wrappers.  This cigar is one of the best cigars I have smoked in quite awhile. Great draw, great construction, great and unique taste. And, by the way, a pretty nice price for such a big cigar. I can't say enough. I have 5 left in my humidor, but definately will be ordering more of these babies before I run out.

Partagas is owned by General Cigar Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment