Tuesday, June 5, 2012

San Antonio - Petite

 
Strength:  Mild
Origins:  Unknown
Wrapper:  Connecticut
Shape:  Straight
Length:  5"
Ring size:  32
Approx. cost:  unknown
Bdawg says:  How did this tiny cigar get in my humidor?  I'm sure I didn't buy it at any cigar shop.  Has my humidor been invaded by cigar smoking midgets?  All the label says is "San Antonio".  I tried to look it up on the internet, but that gave me no results.  It's a mystery!  Should I smoke it?  Should I rate it?... Yeah, why not.

First of all, I had to be very careful lighting this tiny cigar with my Xicar double torch lighter.  The draw was OK.  The burn, pretty quick, but that's what I expected from this small ring gage.  The flavor was very mild, almost nonexistent but ceratinly not harsh.  I could think of worse ways to spend 15 -20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment