Monday, June 11, 2012

Camacho - Room 101 - OSOK - Trucha

 
Strength: medium
Origins: Honduras
Wrapper: Ecuadorean Habano
Shape: Figurado
Length: 6.5"
Ring size: 50
Approx. cost: $10
Cigar Aficianado Rating: 90
Bdawg says: I was recently in Ft. Worth, TX and stopped in at T and C Cigars of Euless. (A great cigar bar and lounge). I asked the owner to recommend a good unique cigar. He didn’t even hesitate. He said "One Shot One Kill", and handed me this uniquely wrapped cigar.









OSOK’s are made by Room 101 cigars, a boutique manufacturer. It is simply one of the best I have ever smoked. Beautiful chocolate brown wrapper. Oily with tiny veins. The draw is perfect. At has a medium-full flavor which is complex, creamy, ultra-smooth, and leathery. The burn was slow and even.

I enjoyed this cigar in T and C's storefront with a Glenlivet 12 yr. scotch. Thank you T and C.  What a great way to spend an hour and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment